Friday, November 14, 2008

What's going on in the other room?

I am sure that most people who have kids go through this. I am in the kitchen doing dishes (which have totally gotten out of hand!) and I can hear what is going on in the living room but I am not seeing exactly what is going on in there. When I get the dishes done and go out into the living room Jack has so kindly gotten every toy out of the cupboards and scattered them through the whole room. In trying to control the craziness I put the toys in plastic containers so that they would hopefully just get out one toy but of course that doesn't happen. I love my kids and I love knowing that some day they will grow out of toys and they will no longer clutter my floor and everywhere else in the house.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Know how you feel...the boys scatter toys all over the entire house every day. It gets a bit crazy.

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha, You have a while before that ever happens. I can tell you once they are 8 and 6 and so on, you still have to get them to pick up after themselves. (And 35 for that matter!)

Debi B said...

That is funny!! It could have been worse!!! I found Abby in our bathroom playing in the sink (which was plugged) and there was running water on the floor!! It was awful!! I usually know somethings going wrong when Abby is being really quiet! :)