Friday, March 27, 2009

Time to start a garden!!


Since spring has finally come we decided to plant a garden, or at least started some of it inside so that it will be ready around May. Emma, Ethan and I planted some tomato, sunflower, green pepper and flower seeds. They are all growing pretty well in our front window. I hope that the kids stay enthused with this whole gardening thing so that I can have some help with it through the summer. In May we will plant the rest of the stuff outside. We also have green beans, peas, zuccini, carrots and pupmkins. I let Emma help me choose what we were going to grow this year. It should be fun!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

The plants look great! We are growing some stuff too. The boys can't help too much with them, but they like to look at the growing plants.

Laura Harris said...

Hey Rachel!

Just wanted to let you know that you have been awarded the Mom of the Year award from me! Check out the post: http://happy-to-scrap.blogspot.com/2009/06/wonderful-awards.html

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday!