Thursday, October 16, 2008

"FORE"

So we took the kids to the driving range over the weekend and they loved it! I wish I would have taken my camera because it was a beautiful day! We plan on going again so there will be picture of them golfing soon!
Emma and Ethan have their own set of golf clubs so they had fun trying out all of them. To my surprise they actually did very well with some instruction from Chris. Jack even had a little putter and was practicing on the green hitting the balls. I helped him swing a driver and he would get so excited every time we hit the ball. I was so worried that we were going to come out of this activity with a missing tooth or someone bleeding from the head but we were accident free! Who knows maybe someday one of the kids will be a pro golfer!! Chris would love that!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like everyone had fun! I can't wait to see the kids with their mini clubs! Glad to hear that no one was hurt :)