Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blessings...

We are so lucky to have more sickness in our house! The kids have been sick off and on, taking turns. How great is that? They know how to take turns! Mostly the snotty noses and fevers but nothing really wrong except for having colds. It does make me glad that for the most part my kids are healthy and not sick. I think that I am more grateful for summer and good health during these long winter months!
One fun thing about this time of years is sledding! Sarah and I took the kids sledding on Saturday and had a great time! This was the first time they have actually gone sledding. I think that we might have taken Emma before but I really don't remember. Anyhow they had a lot of fun and Jack lasted about 20 minutes. Emma and Ethan went down with Sarah a few more times and we were done. I hope we can get out again sometime this winter and sled again, we just need the temperatures to be bearable!

1 comment:

Megan Gery said...

looks like they had fun! now i want to go sledding!