Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where has the time gone???

I cannot believe how big Alana is getting. Well and the other kids are too but it's just crazy how much she is growing every day! She has started to get her knees up under her and is scooting around. Chris considers it crawling but I don't really so much. Before I know it she is going to be moving every where and not really be a baby any more! I think I must be getting too busy to realize how quickly she is growing.

We got family pictures back in November but didn't want to post any since we were sending out Christmas cards with the picture. So here are some of the pictures we had taken! It went pretty well considering we have 4 small children! They were very good for about 30 minutes. I really want to make getting family pictures a yearly thing at least since this is really our first family picture! Enjoy!





2 comments:

Cindy said...

Your kids are so cute :) Great family pictures!

Megan Gery said...

hey rachel! i just found you through tiffany's blog... such cute pictures! you guys are a good looking family!